1. Agreement between the User ("User", "you") and Snow Leopard Tour ("Snow Leopard Tours", "we", "us"). Snow Leopard Tours, www.snowleopardtours.co.in and http://snowleopardtours.business.site are trading names of Snow Leoaprd Tours with registered office at 14B, Gorachand Road, Kolkata 700 014, India. Please read these terms and conditions of use ("Terms and Conditions") before using the http://snowleopardtours.business.site and http://snowleopardtours.business.site website ("Site"). You consent to these Terms and Conditions when you use this Site, without qualification. If you disagree with any part of the Terms and Conditions, you may not use this Site in any way. In the case of any violation of these Terms and Conditions, Snow Leopard Tours, reserve the right to seek all remedies available by law and in equity for such violations.
2. We are a Company registered in India. Our business and the services we offer are governed by the applicable laws of India. No warranties and/or representations of any kind, express or implied, are given as to the compliance of the information shown on this Site, the services offered by or on behalf of us, any information relating to such services and our business in any respect with any laws of any other country which do not, in any event, affect or apply to the same.
4. For persons who are resident in the India, the applicable booking and purchase conditions are those which appear on the relevant product pages and you must read these before confirming your booking or purchase. Residents of other countries must identify themselves as such at the time of booking or purchase and ascertain whether the booking or purchase will be accepted from their country of residence and the conditions applicable to their booking or purchase. All bookings and purchases are also subject to the general information appearing in our current On-line brochure and product descriptions. We recommend you print a copy of our applicable booking conditions and this additional information together with all other relevant details relating to your chosen holiday or travel arrangements prior to making a booking with us.
5. Booking and purchase conditions contain limitations and exclusions of liability to any person(s) who books and/or takes any of the holidays and/or travel arrangements advertised on this Site. Cancellation and amendment charges are payable if a booking or other purchase is cancelled or amended after it has been confirmed.
6. Access to this Site is conditional on your agreement that all information contained in it and all matters which arise between you and us will be governed by Indian law. Access is further conditional on your agreement that any dispute or matter which arises between you and us will be dealt with exclusively by the Courts of Kolkata. Snow Leopard Tours reserves the right to deny access to the Site at any time without notice.
7. No warranties, promises and/or representations of any kind, express or implied, are given as to the accuracy of any of the information contained on this Site or as to the nature, standard, suitability or otherwise of any services offered by us or on our behalf. We shall not be liable for any loss or damage of whatever nature (direct, indirect, consequential or other) which may arise as a result, directly or indirectly, from the use of any of the information or material contained in this Site and/or use of or access to any other information or material via web links from this site or any inability to access or use this Site. These exclusions of liability apply only to the extent permitted by law and, except for information or material accessed via Sites or supplied by an identified Third Party, where consistent with our applicable booking conditions. If any of these exclusions, in whole or part, is found to be unlawful, void or for any other reason unenforceable, that exclusion or part of the exclusion shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity or enforceability of the other exclusion(s) or part(s) of the exclusion(s) in question.
8. Snow Leopard Tours may change any aspect of the Site or its content, including the availability of any suppliers, features, information, database or content.
9. Without prejudice to the foregoing provisions, we are entitled to the benefit of any applicable exclusions and/or limitations of liability permitted by the laws of any country found to be applicable to the information shown on this Site and/or any services offered by us or on our behalf.
10. The information and/or prices shown on this Site are updated from time to time and therefore may have changed by the time you come to book your holiday or travel arrangements. Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of all such information and prices, regrettably errors do occasionally occur. You must therefore ensure you check all details of your chosen holiday or travel arrangements (including the price) at the time of booking.
11. The prices and discounts shown on this site are applicable to www.snowleopardtours.co.in and may vary from those at our retail shops and direct business channels. We have the full right to change or modify any offers or discount.
12. The carriage of passengers and their baggage is subject to provisions of the Warsaw Convention (as amended if applicable) national legislation and the carriers conditions of carriage.
13. The copyright in the material contained on this site belongs to its Licensors or us. The material may only be used for your own personal use for non-commercial purposes.
14. Please note that airlines have their own rules and regulations with regard to e-ticketing. We cannot be held responsible for non-compliance with these regulations and strongly recommend that you check these details with your airline in advance of travel.
15. Online bookings Snow Leopard Tours has made this facility available to you as a value-added service. Using this service, you can make your online booking/booking request for booking various services offered by Snow Leopard Tours. Your booking request will be processed for confirmation of prices and availability of services requested by you. Only on confirmation to you about the prices and availability, Snow Leopard Tours will be bound to provide you the requested services subject however to you making full payment and complying with the relevant terms and conditions. Any correspondence with, you prior to Snow Leopard Tours aforesaid confirmation, will not be treated as any acceptance of your request.
16. The Site is provided on an 'as is' and 'as available' basis. We do not accept any liability in respect of your ability to access or use the site at any time or for any interruption in that access or use or for any failure to complete any transaction. We do not warrant that the Site is free from computer viruses or other properties that may cause loss or damage.
17. We reserve the copyright and all proprietary rights in the Site and all content. The material contained within the Site is the property of Snow Leopard Tours Limited or its affiliates unless identified as belonging to third parties. The name Snow Leopard Tours and any other marks, logos, and graphics of Snow Leopard Tours displayed on the Site are registered trademarks of Snow Leopard Tours or its affiliates. Other company and product or service names displayed on the Site may be the trademarks of their respective owners. You are not granted any right or license to use any trademarks.
Access to any information on this Web Site is conditional on your acceptance of the Terms and Conditions. All bookings and purchases are subject to availability and e-mail (or written) confirmation by the relevant principal. Booking conditions apply to individual travel arrangements and products and must be read in addition to these terms and conditions. Booking conditions can be found in individual travel and product descriptions. Snow Leopard Tours reserves the right to change or update the Terms and Conditions from time to time without prior notice to Users. The current version of the Terms and Conditions will be displayed within the Site from the date on which any changes come into effect. Continued use of the Site following any changes to the Terms and Conditions shall constitute your acceptance of such changes.